At JKH we are committed to the safety and health of both our clients and our staff members, which is why we are taking a number of extra steps to enhance your protection during your visit to our salon
- we have undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course Provided by the Australian Government- Department of Health
- at your arrival, we will kindly ask all our clients to wash hands, wear gloves and masks (at this moment we cannot supply these items, so we kindly ask you to try to bring these with you)
- for safety reasons, we cannot offer magazines or any paper based entertainment. You are welcome to bring your own I-Pad or simply spend your time chatting with us
- strict, social spacing rules apply so please do not bring friends, children or others to your appointment, we cannot seat them
- all hairdressing tools, and everything you might touch whilst your visit including EFTPOS machine, will be cleaned and sanitised with hospital grade antibacterial solutions.
- if you are unwell in any way, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days or have had contact with any person that has tested positive for COVID-19 please do not attend the salon. We will be asking every client this list of questions, as we do with our staff members.
Please know we have worked tirelessly to keep the salon above the required measures each and every day. We will continue to do s until we are given a clear and final decision announced by the government. Until further changes, stay in touch with us by email or in person over the phone at 0426270010